Hello lovelies! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!?! Mine was spent with family and finally painting the walls of our living room in our new apartment! The walls were really dark and depressing, so we painted them a fresh white and now I am much happier! Pictures are soon to come! So back to monday and I am working on a bit of a inspirational mood board for my little bathroom makeover. So far I have added a white standing cabinet in the corner for extra storage, and now I am on to the pretty (yet functional) items! I hope you like, and let me know your thoughts or any projects you are working on for your abode. Cheers to a great week!
1. Artwork by The Pink Pagoda
2. White Lacquer Wastebasket – West Elm
3. Asian Ceramics (to hold jewelry, cotton balls etc.)
4. Linen Shower Curtain in Stone
5. White Hand Towels with Monogram – Garnet Hill
7. Pink/Coral Trim for the Stone Linen Shower Curtain
8. Bathmat – Anthropologie