I go up and down with my subscription relationship with birchbox. I love it, then I am disappointed. Most of the time my birch box arrives unusually late, which gives me a limited amount of time to try the products and then post my thoughts on the blog before the month is over. However this month’s box arrived early. I had plenty of time to play and explore these fun products!
1. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: I have to say this product ranks pretty high up on my happy scale! Amazing! At first I judged the book by its cover so to speak, totally had a misconception of what the product would be like and the results I would achieve by using it. The cleanser itself is a creamy supple consistency which you massage repeatedly over your face, neck and decolotte. You can even work the cleanser around the delicate eye area! Big plus! Then using the delicate damp muslin cloth I just wiped away the cleanser and all the debris it had collected. I could feel the cloth acting as an exfoliant without being too harsh on my skin. Overall it delivered super clean skin and such a glowing radiance. I would totally purchase this product and recommend it for you to try as well!
2. Coastal Scents “Revealed” Palate Sampler: The eyeshadow palate I received was a mix of plum/gunmetal shimmery hues. Very pretty and I’ve enjoyed the shadows, however I wasn’t wowed so to speak but very happy that they sent me eyeshadow colors that are complimentary to my coloring and aesthetic.
3. Under Armour Braided Headbands: I have been a long time fan of Under Armour! Everything they produce is exceptional in athletic wear! So this was such a treat! With my long hair and layers I am always putting my loose strands back with bands or bobby clips to work out. These headbands are a great addition and super cute to wear while I am getting my work out on. I love the color combo they sent me!
4. Camille Beckman Body Butter | Morelia Monarch: Loved this body butter! Wished my sample was bigger! I was able to cover my whole body with the small sample and my skin savored it! It was refreshing, moisturizing and a perfect supple consistency, like butter but not greasy! I would definitely purchase the full size of this body butter. Perfect for anyone but I couldn’t help but think about expectant and postpartum mamas out there! It would be a great gift for you or someone special!
5. Omni Potent Duosity: I felt my geek side come out when I experimented with this product! Ha! This deep conditioning treatment is a mix of two parts that when combined they turn into a whipped mousse like foam, thick enough to coat your entire head of hair! You literally mix the two parts together and watch the batch turn into a completely different entity than you started with! So fun! Although the directions said to use after shampooing, I actually used mine as a conditioning treatment on my dry hair. My hair felt so soft and silky during and after rinsing the conditioner out of my hair.